Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Bday present

My girls are on the same schedule pretty much 90% of the time.  They go down to sleep at the same time, and whoever wakes up first wakes the other one up.  It's rare that I can swiftly remove a babbling twin from the bedroom before Sissy is wide awake and joining in the fun.  Well, today Natalie woke up extra early and Claire was in a deep sleep. I spent the rest of "my time" hanging out with Nat Nat and exploring with her.  We made her first project with a glue stick and macaroni.  The one-on-one time was a great and rare present.  I can't wait for Claire's turn.

Natalie's masterpiece (she told me she wants to major in abstract art)


You don't have a 30th birthday often.  I want to remember so much about this time in our lives.  Unfortunately, one of the main focuses in our life right now is this little Mickey Mouse figure.  The girls are obsessed and it is the cause of many screaming matches, timeouts, and tantrums in the car.  We no longer let them take it out of the car since the debacle in Chic Fil A.  It was like watching pigeons go after food.  The kids all ran towards it when dropped on the floor.  That's when I learned that special toys do not leave your house or car!  Anyways, I needed to get a pic of Mickey to remind me of what life was like at 30.


I changed her clothes because the ketchup spots were a lot more noticeable than I thought. 


Yes, I'm obsessed with her lashes.  They are exact replicas of David's.

No comments:

Post a Comment