Saturday, September 11, 2010

Huh-Huh-Huh Honey's House

Three hours into their first day at MDO, I get a phone call from the director.  Natalie had thrown up.  So, what do I do?  I pack the girls and I for an immediate trip to Baton Rouge.  I've had the stomach virus enough times this year to know that I need some help taking care of the girls if I come down with this.  After making up a rap song during our I-10 travels, titled "Huh huh huh-honey's house", the girls now have a new favorite phrase that they love singing or rapping.  Here's a few pics from Honey's and Ah-bee's house.  We were also able to swing by BBC for Wed. night dinner.  Oh, the chalk figures are the artwork of Uncle Patrick.


Claire is also fascinated with jewelry and makeup.  I wish I could claim that she got that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment