Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Cancer, Cancer, and Red Hood"

What?  You don't get my title?  David and I laughed so hard this weekend at the things our girls were saying.  The funniest came from Nat Nat when calling her Happy Meal toys by their name.  They are little miniature Madame Alexander Dolls that are dressed up as fairy tale characters (Oh, many thanks to all of our helpers that collected these for us).   "Cancer, Cancer, and Red Hood" can be no other than "Hansel, Hansel (who's really Gretyl), and Little Red Riding Hood".  Once again, I may blog about some small, seemingly insignificant (and sort of strange) happening, but I hope it makes you smile like it does for me. 

Here's a pic of these cute (and smart marketing strategies-McD's got Nancy as a customer!) dolls.  I couldn't find the real Cancer (I mean Hansel), so here's Red Hood, Gretyl, and Wendy the Wolf.  Oh, and Claire loves to make these dolls sit, I mean she loves to reenact our conversations from dinner and tell the dolls sternly "Sit Down. Bottom Down. Sit Down".  She can also imitate my frustrated look when the dolls don't sit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment