Sunday, December 27, 2009

What would I do without Honey???

As Christmas snuck up on me again, I realized I didn't have Christmas dresses for the girls.  Thanks to Honey's knack for preserving things, I have all of my childhood dresses in perfect condition.  During Honey's Thanksgiving visit, I persuaded her to make a duplicate of the Christmas dress I wore when I was two years old.  I thought everyone would love to see a pic from the wonderful 80's and a pic of my two rascals in Honey's dresses, handmade with attention to detail and lots of love.  Mom, thanks for saving me once again. 



Don't you wanna pinch those cheeks?

 



And since I'm feeling nostalgic, I love this pic.  Seeing Claire in one of my most memorable childhood settings is surreal.  These stained glass windows are one of the many things that remind me of home.


No comments:

Post a Comment