Saturday, December 26, 2009

Laissez les bon temps roulez.....A Richardson Christmas

Now that it's been a week since the Richardson Christmas, things are a little hazy.  Here's what I do remember:  cheesy Southern grits, Acme Oyster House (why do I always remember food first), Natalie clinging to Honey, trying to get the girls to take a picture together for our Christmas card,  giving up quickly on the idea that our toddlers will sit still long enough to snap a picture, chasing the twins around Broadmoor Baptist like an experienced herding dog,  chasing them around Aunt Connie's, realizing they very much dislike Santa Claus this year, realizing we need two xylophones not just one, realizing that some of the best toys are the ones my mom kept from my childhood, and lastly the fun I had starting a new Christmas tradition with my kiddos.

Here's our new tradition, making a birthday cake for Jesus.




Someone went a little overboard on the icing.



I love these Ole Miss tutus.  Thanks Aunt LaLa.



I just love this pic of Claire, so sweet.  It makes me a little sad though, she looks so old!




Claire going in for a kiss.  Shocked that she didn't think twice about kissing Colonel Reb.




No comments:

Post a Comment