Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

We took the girls to a local Christmas tree farm.  We had fun riding out to the trees and then letting the girls run around the rows of trees.  We have now placed lights and ornaments to now suspect that David is allergic to it.  I forgot my memory card but had my camera, so these are from David's phone.



 

 

 



Oh, and here is a pic from our snow day here in Houston.  This is the third time in six years. Crazy! The girls were still under the weather so David didn't take them out to play.





The girls love the park by our house.  Usually David and I each have one child to chase after in the park.  Claire was mine today so I have plenty of pics of her having a blast outside ("oww sigh" as Claire would say).



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment