Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:3 Challenging

First off, I want to say that challenging qualities are not a bad thing.  They just require a little creativity on my part.  So here goes.  Natalie and Claire you can both be challenging, but in very different ways.  Well, Natalie you are a challenge when it comes to taking a picture.



Claire, I would have to say, you are challenging because you are.......just like your daddy (or Sid the Science Kid).  You want to know everything about everything.  You not only want to know what an item's name is but how it works, who it belongs to, and why you can't touch it.  You don't take no for an answer.  I think these pics may explain.


Either way, these challenging qualities you two possess are also part of what makes you so special and wonderful.  Natalie, your wiggling ways might make you a dancer one day.

 Claire, your inquisitiveness could lead you to a science profession. 


No matter what you decide to do with these qualities, you will always be the most wonderful little girls that I know, and you make my world (as you like to say) "AWESOME".

No comments:

Post a Comment