Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanksgiving...Finally.

So, I'm now ready to tackle the Thanksgiving post.  Thanksgiving holidays started off with a bang.  The Richardson crew held a shower for LaLa and Mad-dog in Baton Rouge, which had a college football theme.  It was the perfect timing because Ole Miss was playing LSU the next day. 


Yes, that is an Ole Miss black bear...(wow, that felt weird to write).


The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Turner with Lauren's maid of honor, Lindsey.


The annual cousin picture


Aunt Emily is a natural....


Patrick's great wrapping job, exactly what I'd expect from Bugar.


I just love this picture of Nat Nat.  She's totally up to something here.


The following day, we took the our Rebel cheerleaders to the LSU campus to see Mike the Tiger and catch up with some of the tailgaters.  It didn't occur to us that Mike might actually be in a mobile cage for the game instead of his home.  Here's the girls looking for Mike.  I wonder if Ole Miss is going to build a huge oasis for the Black Bear. Hmmm...something the kids would enjoy. 


Then Natalie decided she wanted to climb a tree.  As David would say,  "That girl is goofy like her momma" or "the Richardson blood is strong in her". 


Later, we learned that Claire is in love with Superior's salsa.  I loved watching her dip chip after chip and not even look up from the salsa container. 



To be continued.....Thanksgiving Part II in Covington.  Wish I could finish it tonight, but the girls didn't take a nap at Mother's Day Out today.  I walk into a room with sleeping children everywhere, except for two little, happy girls that were jumping up and down and yelling for me (which did make my day).  So, I am worn out from stalling bed time to 7 pm, let's just say that they were more than ready to go to bed at 5 pm, which made for an eventful dinner time.  "No Natalie, you can not chew your food with your bubby in your mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment