

Claire's first peak at Kyle.

Natalie is not fond of hospitals and anything in them. So..it took a little coaxing to get her to look at baby Kyle.
The first boy grandson for Honey and Ah-bee.
First grandson for Sugar and Poppa too.
I love the look on Claire's face!
This look of adoration is always in Claire's eyes. It is always reserved for her Daddy. She thinks that not only David hung the moon and stars, but that he also created them :)
She is a daddy's girl for sure.
This is Natalie's way of coping. She is really nervous about this new baby and she goes the silly route when she's anxious. Hence, this face...
A high bilirubin blood level = you baby turns into a glow worm for a day. We kept the eye shields thinking that the girls would want to dress their babies up in it. I think it would fit perfectly on the baby Natalie has named "Super Baby". I think Claire's baby, "Baby Formula" might be a bit small. And if you are wondering where these doll names came from, I have no idea either. I've realized my girls are pretty creative.



No comments:
Post a Comment