Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One of my favorite childhood songs

and it fits perfectly with the news that the girls want to share.....




# 3 (yes, only one) due to arrive this Fall.

Here are the lyrics to the song in case you can't understand Claire:

Oh, the Lord's been good to me and so I thank the Lord.  For giving me the things I need; the sun, and the rain, and the apple seed.  Oh, the Lord's been good to me.

- From one of my favorite Disney movie shorts, Johnny Appleseed.  Anyone remember when the Disney channel used to play cartoons from our parents' day and the original Mickey Mouse Club show?

I also have the cutest song from Natalie but when I went to look for recent pictures, I have about 2.  My average is about 100/week.  This pregnancy has made me so tired that I don't even want to get out the camera.  I'm sure the girls are happy about that :)  So, I will be sure to get some pics soon.  It's about to be azalea bloom time, so I'm sure I'll make up my deficit very easily.

3 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Congrats to the whole family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are all really excited. The girls are really challenging me with their questions about the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave me chills! So excited for your sweet growing family.

    ReplyDelete