Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mommy's Project 52: 6 Crazy

I am trying to do major catch up.  These days we are very busy between school 2 days/week, ballet, bible study for me, twin/triplet playdates, and just the everyday hustle and bustle.  It just hit me that my laundry load will only increase from here on out!  Hopefully, my little helpers will be able to tackle those clothes basket soon.

So, I feel like everyday is crazy with 3 year olds.  I can't think of one specific thing.  I did however find a cute or crazy pic (I'll let you decide) of the girls.  Since we have 94 bows (for real, I counted), David and the girls decided to have some fun with them.  I heard them giggling from another room the entire time David carefully placed each and every bow in their hair, and he didn't forget about Baby Doll Huggums.  What a great Dad!  Oh, and my girls are probably running around in their underwear about 50% of the time, so these pictures really captured them in their normal attire!



No comments:

Post a Comment