I am so behind with just about everything these days. Here's a scrapbook page about our family Easter hunt in the backyard.
Tomorrow, I'm going to brave the library by myself with the girls. They are really loving books this week, well actually, they are now sitting still long enough for me to read a few books at a time. I've been telling them all week that we would go to the library, and they are so excited. My friend let me borrow her "monkey backpacks" which translate into cute, cuddly leash/harnesses. They wore them for the first time today at my doctor's appointment. Natalie would forget that she was harnessed and would run full speed away from me, but the harness would act like a bungee cord and she would spring back (sometimes right onto her backside). I think she liked it because she would always give me a "Natalie smile" and get back on her feet and try it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment