Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Goin to the chapel and we're going to get married

Well, it's 10 days before LaLa and Mad-dog's wedding, and we're starting to get excited over here in Kingwood.  I'm making the video for their rehearsal dinner that has pictures of the soon-to-be hitched couple from birth to now.  It's funny how I see little bits and pieces of my girls in our childhood photos, it could be a smile that resembles Natalie or a pose that is strikingly similar to Claire.  I think genetics are one cool subject, maybe I could be a geneticist in my next life or the life after I am a private detective (seriously, ask David, I've really wanted to be one).  Anyways, there is no point to this blog entry.  I just wanted to share my joy about the upcoming nuptials of two of the best people I know.  Seriously, Mad-dog is the real life Handy Manny and has been a blessing to not only Lauren but to my family as well.  Love you guys! 

Oh, and what's a blog entry without pictures.  Here are some random pics that make me smile and hopefully you too.

Claire's second haircut (28 months old).



Claire learning the walk (10 months old).


Natalie also walking (10 months old.)


The girls first swim (9 months old).


Natalie learning to ride a tricycle (29 months old).


Love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment