So I've decided to try out this blogging thing. The title is inspired by a song by The Temptations. As a kid, I played my mom's cassette tape of the Big Chill soundtrack over and over, where I was introduced to Aretha, Smokey, and the Temptations. Lauren and I (and probably Emily) gave some really top quality concerts at MaMa's with that soundtrack. I just love that era in American music and what better names to describe my girls. So here goes...
Finally I have my healthy, happy girls back. They've been sick with a virus for the past week, and I'm finally getting smiles from my little rascals. We took them to the park this morning and did they get dirty. Claire for some reason has a fascination with leaves, acorns, gumballs etc... She has to see how they all taste. Now I'm just wondering how to get her interested in the stuff I put on her plate. I think they are also warming up to dogs. They both ran right up to two Corgis and let the dogs lick them. They both let out ear piercing shrieks of joy over the doggies. Oh, thanks to Carol for the tepee. The girls love, love, love it. I think David does too:) Natalie bounces off every side until she finally falls out the opening. It's hilarious because you just see these bulges in the fabric sides and hear tons of commotion and then here she bursts (falls) through the opening with a huge smile. I need to get it on video. I'm also posting the latest picture of Natalie's latest balancing act. We don't know how she managed this but David found her like this and took a quick pic with his cellphone.
I recognize the pink bubbles. I got those at Dillards before the girls were born. I love it when I see a photo of them with something I took a chance on! They are sweet as honey!!!
ReplyDeletePatsy, I love those outfits too. Thanks so much. I remember when you gave those to us, and it felt like it would be an eternity before they fit into them. I was wrong. Can't believe they are now running around in them.
ReplyDelete